Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Giving the Gift of Funding A Cure

So I am at work today just perusing the internet (if you tell on me I'll deny it) and I came across this really cool website. I'm always on the lookout for something new to advertise diabetes awareness and right now I'm looking for some new shirts for DJ. The queen of the t-shirt! If I find a shirt or two for myself, that would be cool too.

This website has many items you can personalize, which is pretty exciting... to me anyway. They have awareness gear for diabetes, autism, cancer, heart disease, down syndrome; the list goes on and on. So, if you're looking for any personlized awareness gear (and really, who isn't) check this out. I even found a little something for a couple of my fellow t1d moms, if you're reading this I bet you know who you are. I'd post a picture, but I want it to be a surprise.

Absolutely the best part of this is that when I went to check out I was shown how much of my payment is going to awareness. It was about 50%!!! Well, that just made me happier than... looking for a euphemism, all I can come up with are naughty ones... let me just say I was very pleased. Anyway, along with informing me how much is going to a cause it gave me the opportunity to pick a cause from their list. I think this is shear genius and I'm sure I will be hitting up this site again. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment