Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who Do You Like

Who do I like? Who do I like? Do you mean like or "like-like"??? What am I TWELVE?

As if I would tell you that. In a blog, no less. I might have a big mouth, talk about myself all the time and share with you all most of my biz... but some things are private. Talking about my relationships, or potential relationships, or the hope of a potential relationship , is not something I do with just anybody. What kinda girl do you think I am?

I don't update my Facebook relationship status and I rarely comment about the person I'm seeing when I am seeing someone. Why? Because it's none of your business and until the kids are involved and we're taking "family" trips to the beach, you just don't need to know. There's not much worse than having to explain to everyone why a relationship didn't work out. Yuk! The explaining to everyone is sometimes far worse than the fact that it didn't work!

Who do I like?

smh

5 comments:

  1. Lmao... Smh You tell 'em Rose! I think some people don't understand boundaries...and privacy. Oh well, hopefully they won't do that to anyone else again. But, then again they probably will....dumbasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your scared. Scared to show the world you can love. Cause if that love doesn't work your left out for the world to see and you feel humiliated cause you let your self feel vulnerable.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not big on telling people, either. I learned my lesson with my mom, who'd ask about people years after I forgot about them. Who needs that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scared??? Who you calling scared?

    Mary-my mothe is the biggest offender! She is one of the main reasons I don't talk about it. I hate the "my poor daughter will be alone forever" look.

    ReplyDelete