Monday, August 29, 2011

A Day at the Water Park

There is never a shortage of entertainment when you go to a water park, and I'm not just talking about the rides. It is people watching at its best! These are a few of the things we witnessed:

- A lot of butt crack. Crack kills, people. Cover that mess up!
- A lady with a hole in the butt crack of her suit. I told her about it only after much convincing from DJ that I "had to" tell her because it was the right thing to do. We saw her later and she had shoved her suit up her butt to cover the hole. Awesome.
- A dude in Speedo shorts to his knees. I thought DJ was going to vomit because you could totally see his package... what there was of it. Poor fella.
- Teenage girls making out alternately with their boyfriends and each other. Really kids? Really?
- A lot of ladies wearing bikinis that maybe shouldn't have been wearing bikinis. They made me feel good about myself though, so I really liked them.
- This kid (about 17-ish) standing behind me in line and playing with his moob and squeezing his nipple repeatedly. Oh, and he touched me!!!

Also, you cannot go to any kind of amusement park, packed into those lines like a bunch of sardines, and expect to not get touched on your naughty parts once or twice. My butt was grazed by more than a couple of hands (mostly on accident, I'm sure) and my boobs and my face were the victim of intertube assault over and over again. Not that my face is a naughty part, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

The best part of the whole day though, was this:



This kid is never happier than when she is in water. I don't get it, but I don't have to. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment