Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something You're Currently Worrying About

I took a little break from the 30 day blog because I didn't have any worries significant enough to write about. I have one now.

I feel like I've gotten pretty laid back in the past year or so. I try to let things roll off  my back and just go with the flow as much as I can. Over the past week I feel my quick temper returning and this morning I think I might have had a mini aneurysm because I was so pissed. Exercise is supposed to help, right? Yeah, well... I've been working out 5 days a week and I still want to rip somebody's head off!

Maybe it's the stress of DJ's birthday and the Walk to Cure Diabetes coming up? I always feel so much pressure for things to go perfectly. How dumb is that? For both functions we will be surrounded with friends and family that love us and that is really all that matters!

Anyway, pray for me my friends. Let's hope that I can keep my cool and stay out of trouble. I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Have a great one and I'll be seein' you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment