Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 2)

The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name i.am.who.i.am I've been wanting to blog for some time but a few things held me back. I didn't know what to name it, I didn't know what to write about and I didn't want to piss anyone off. I have a LOT to say, but it mostly involves other people and often the stupid things they (or I) do. I also wondered, "If I write about 'that' what will people think of me"? I feared people would find my blog stupid or (even worse) uninteresting. Finally, I decided that I just have to be myself. I'm (mostly) happy with myself and if there's one thing I've learned in the past year, it's that those people that really love me will not judge me-especially for something as silly as this blog. Also, I'm a dork. My friends know I'm a dork. Most of my friends are dorks. I consider myself to have a pretty decent amount of common sense and know what is off limits as far as posting goes. So... I'm just gonna be me. If I happen to mention you in my blog, chances are I won't actually use your name, so nobody will know it's you unless you call yourself out. DJ's complaining she's hungry. I guess I have to feed her... again! Night all! i.am.who.i.am

No comments:

Post a Comment