Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 7)

Favorite tv shows/movies

This one is hard because I have favorites in the moment. So, here are some tv shows and movies I can always watch again, but I might not call all of them "favorites".



  • Friends (#1, the rest are in no particular order)
  • That 70's Show
  • Phineas and Ferb (yup, that's right)
  • Just about any family sitcom that originated in the 80's
  • Snapped (I almost forgot this one because I don't watch it very often).
  • Any good celebrity interview show-not the 30 minute sleeze shows (not that I wouldn't watch them, but I could live without them).



  • Beaches (#1, the rest are in no particular order)
  • Grease
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • The Sandlot
  • Bend it Like Bekham
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Wedding Crashers
  • American Pie
  • You've Got Mail (a little embarassed)
Not only is Beaches my go-to cry movie, Wind Beneath My Wings is also one of the songs that is guaranteed to make me cry. 


This post is boring but it made the cut because it was on each of the 30 Day Blog Challenge lists I looked at. Also, you can probably tell a lot about a person by the shows they watch. I like to sit back and relax when I'm watching tv or movies. I don't want to try to solve a mystery (the mystery is already solved with Snapped) or have to think too much. You can also see by my list that I watch a lot of what DJ watches. Phineas and Ferb would be an exception, I think I like it more than she does! She's a Tom & Jerry kinda girl.

That's all folks.

Peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment